Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 Babies and a Wedding

You might not care unless you were there, but here are some pics of the wonderful wedding of our fabulous friends, Royce and Heather. It's not very often you get to support both the bride and the groom. And they're definitely winning the Christmas letter this year. The rest of you better step it up!




So good to see all of you!
And...since I know you are dying to see-here's some current pics of A and B--

That blob on the right is A's head btw. Do you think they need more room?

9 comments:

jeanine said...

Yea for the babies! So fun to see the sonograms. And I love seeing all the wedding pictures on everyone's blogs! I wish I could've been there!

The Wehrmeister's said...

You look fabulous! I love that dress you are wearing. I never look that good when I'm pregnant.

The Wehrmeister's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Love it!!! It is crazy how two can fit in there, definitely cramped living quarters.

Lindsay said...

I love how everyone is posting pictures of Heather's wedding. Makes me feel like I was able to be there.

Also, LOVE the baby pics! You look dang good for 22 weeks WITH TWINS. And I agree...cute cute dress! How are you feeling these days anyway?

jeanine said...

I have to ditto the others... that dress is adorable... and you look great!

Unknown said...

thanks everyone...I'm sure I'll come back and read these compliments when I am bigger and can't fit into anything :)

heath said...

Wow, thanks for including us with a post about the twins. We feel honored! So glad you could be at the wedding (and we're excited about any camping trips you want to take us on!).

nateandrebecca said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I only wish we had had more time to spend with you! :)