Friday, April 4, 2008

"Hi Family"

This is who we spent Easter with. There is no use talking about how wonderful these people are because it wouldn't do them justice. But I do have to say that they better enjoy the attention now, for soon they will not be "our favorites."

Ways I know that Ryan is excited about the babies:
1. He is appalled if I am watching a birth on tv when they only have one baby. "What's so special about them?" He retorts.
2. His greeting for the day is no longer, "Hey, Wife." Rather it goes something like this, "Hi Family. It's good to have you with us today."

I agree. It is good to have our family (any of them) with us. And I promise to post something soon that has nothing to do with babies (we just have to get a life first).

11 comments:

Heather said...

You are too funny!! Glad to see that Ryan is excited about the babies. I don't mind hearing about them each time. It is always exciting when someone is pregnant. Looks like you had fun over the Easter weekend.

heath said...

Love you guys! Post what you will--I like reading anything about your life.

jeanine said...

Looks like you had a good time with your family! And I know I never tire of hearing baby news!

mcampbell said...

I love that Ryan says "hi family" now. Super cute.

And please don't stop with the baby news! I'm hungry for every little bit I can get. And I will call you back soon. Love and love.

Lindsay said...

I'm with all the rest...don't stop the baby news! It's fun to hear how you're doing!

Also, Ryan? That "hi family" bit is precious. What a fun dad you're going to be!

The Wehrmeister's said...

I love Husbands that are cute like that. Adam isn't one of those. He was never into the touching my HUGE tummy or talking to the tummy.

The Wehrmeister's said...

P.S. It is your blog and you may post about the babies as much as you want. That's why it says The Fitz Fam at the top.

Anna said...

I am definitely NOT sick of hearing about your coming babies. In fact I think it is so cool and exciting that I keep checking back to see if you've posted more.

lori said...

Love all those pictures! What cute kids! And just think, you're adding two more cute faces to the collage =)

Blair said...

Why would you want to post something that has nothing to do with babies? Is there really anything else important to talk about? (Of course, our view is a little narrow right now as well...)

Livingstons said...

You can talk about your babies all you want, the Internet will listen. And we know that the neice and nephews will fade into the background, but must you decapitate them?