Monday, July 6, 2009

Meet Me in St. Louis


On Father's Day we flew out to St. Louis to spend the week with my whole family; including my gma and the newest cousin-Gracie the dog. In addition to these events:

Someone fell down these stairs. Someone named Rachel. I won't say whose fault it was. There were 5 adults standing nearby-but I think we should blame Ryan who was sleeping upstairs instead.





Posted by Picasa
we spent our time avoiding the heat by: swimming, going to 2 movies (Up/Night at the Museum), entertaining 3 babies, entertaining 4 big kids, mega squirt gun fights, celebrating Tate's 5th birthday, staying up late planning funerals, and eating ice cream.

4 comments:

jeanine said...

Oh no! Poor Rachel... I'm assuming she's okay. When Amy's Olivia was about the same age she fell down the stairs at my parents. I say fell... but really, William pushed her. Cousin love.

lori said...

Oh, can we please go to Ted Drewes together right now?! That is such a fun memory!! Good thing our next trip together is coming up soon!!

Glad Rach is ok after her tumble! Sheesh, Ryan!

ROAST said...

Nielsen's is almost a good substitute for Ted Drew's. Almost.

heath said...

I'm interested to know which Ryan likes better: Nielsen's or Ted Drew's.

And Lori, I'm so happy to hear such commitment about the trip coming from you. We're so excited!