Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Catch Up

July: Kinderland

Ryan has been searching for a ball pit to play in forever. They don't make them anymore. Not at McDonald's or Chuck E Cheese or Disneyland, etc etc. But my friend told me about a place in Vegas for kids under 5 called Kinderland. And yes, they have a ball pit. So for Ryan's sake we spent an afternoon there. I think the kids were more excited about the small roller coaster, but Ryan was persistent about his kids knowing the joy that is a ball pit.









Success!

3 comments:

ROAST said...

Wow! That's fantastic that you found somewhere. I remember looking and I might have found that place but the website was dodgy at best so never mentioned it to you...I am super happy you found that place Ryan.

heath said...

I love that you're living vicariously through your kids Ry!

jeanine said...

Rich wants to have a ball pit at our house! His idea is to get one of those kiddie pools and fill it with balls (Target has the balls sometime and so does another store around here!)