Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Catch Up

August: Take Me Out to the Ballgame

The blood donation center had been calling me a lot. I mostly ignored it, but then they offered free baseball tickets for donators in August. I'd hate to think that I gave blood just to get free tickets, but my schedule did mysteriously open up faster that week.
Even though it is a minor league team, it is the best Vegas has to offer. And it's good enough for us. But I still make the kids route for the Cardinals. That will never change.






3 comments:

ROAST said...

I totally want a picture with that pizza mascot

heath said...

Royce and I are on the same wavelength (surprise)--I was just going to ask, is that the team's mascot or just a mascot for the food vendor. Either way, awesome!

The Pagets in Florida said...

I am totally with you on the "free" cultural event.