Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Catch Up

July: Pioneer Days

We don't live in the North Stake anymore, but we still were excited to go to their Pioneer Days. (It's normally a Utah holiday, but us Mormons like to celebrate it down here too) It was not super super hot, and so we were actually able to enjoy it! The kids had fun--esp. at the bounce house and watching fireworks! Adam calls them fire in the sky. 







Lemonade out of a can--they thought it was Christmas


We finally got to wear our matching shirts-we had so much more fun because of it :)

2 comments:

heath said...

Wow, that stake goes all out. Love the matching t-shirts (I used to think matching t-shirts were dorky but now I kind of think they're great--I think it means I'm getting old and mom-ish).

jeanine said...

That is an awesome pioneer celebration! I'm a little jealous! And I'm glad that you all got to wear your matching tshirts! I don't think that Rich would ever go for it... sometimes I trick him into matching :)