Thursday, February 2, 2012

Good-bye 2011

For New Year's Eve we probably would have preferred to stay home and fall asleep on the couch, but we had to keep up with the newlyweds (2 years is still new). So we climbed a roof that shall remain nameless, and got a great view of the Vegas Strip Fireworks. I'll admit that it was better than sitting on the couch. 



Did I mention that we brought chairs, blankets and hot chocolate up with us? Over the chain link fence, up the dumpster and pipe, and one more ladder? Yeah--I'm still wondering if it was worth it!


Oh wait, look at that view. Yes, it was


Like I said, we had to keep up with the young ones
Happy 2012!

5 comments:

jeanine said...

You guys are the best! Reminds me of climbing on the roof of Southridge :)

heath said...

That's awesome! We had a great view of the Salt Lake fireworks by driving to the top of Royce's parking complex. I'm really glad we didn't have to haul stuff up ladders and over chain-link fences.

Jeff and Jill said...

i love Ry's and my pose in the 2nd picture :)

The Pagets in Florida said...

I went to sleep knowing full well that the kids would be up at 6am. I am glad you were able to enjoy them though.

lori said...

Loved all the updates! We miss you!