Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Color Run

My friend and I both had a goal of doing a 5K. This one looked like the most fun, so we signed up. And it definitely lived up to my expectations. I'm grateful that Ryan woke up at the crack of dawn to watch the kiddos and bring them down. After this though, I decided he needed lessons on how to do Rachel's hair :)


Almost Done

Finish!

Now for the real fun


This is how they clean you up to go home...still not sure how I feel about that :)

This was a great introductory 5K...definitely has made me want to do more :)

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow, look at you! It actually does look like fun! As much as I hate running, you might actually be inspiring me here to make a goal of my own. Way to go!

jeanine said...

What fun!

Heather said...

I am doing Color Me Rad next weekend....exact same thing and so excited for it.

nateandrebecca said...

I don't think I've ever seen a 5K like that before. It does look interesting. Way to go!

lori said...

I'm so proud of you!! Way to be amazing. That doesn't look fun to me at all =)