Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New State

I don't know about anyone else, but I was excited when Jeff and Jill moved to El Paso because it means I got to visit TX for the first time. 
We got a taste of "Mexico"
 And they actually have a pretty decent zoo (and I'm picky since the STL zoo is untouchable)





 It wore everyone out...
 But of course we got our second wind...

 I'm glad someone has musical talent in the family because we sure don't...


 The best part about a road trip to TX is that we got to make some great pit stops...to see my cousins in Phoenix...yea!
 And to the Grand Canyon...I've always wanted to go, and even though it was freezing and all the kids wanted to do was to walk on the snow...it was awesome!





So it was a great trip to cross a lot of things off of my bucket list...oh yeah, it was great to be with family too :)

4 comments:

CL/Dad said...

Does the lack of musical talent have any relation to Rachel's hands over her ears? Maybe we ought to appreciate other's talents more.

nateandrebecca said...

I've always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon. Too bad it was so cold. It still looks beautiful though!

lori said...

such fun posts!! Love seeing our little friends and pics of your trip!

MISS YOU!!!!!!

Jeff and Jill said...

Man, i love when you blog about us! I guess we are probably your favorite family members, huh? ...i mean, not to be conceited or anything, but let's not deny what's what ;)