Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Good-bye to Lied

If you have lived in Vegas, you probably have been to Lied Discovery Museum. But you probably don't know that they closed this weekend. They are opening a new and probably more awesome museum, but we have fond memories of this one and so we went to say good-bye and play one last time. Thanks to Gma's season pass, we have been several times over the years. I stopped needing to show ID because they all recognized us. This last time one of the ladies said about the kids, "They are getting so big, I can't stand it." I feel the same way...







Rachel saw Harry Reid pop up in his suit and commented, "Mom, do you want to watch conference?" I cracked up...


Ryan thinks he donated pennies to this...I guess we won't get them back :)






3 comments:

Joe said...

I remember that place! Cool pics.

Rachel B. said...

What?! How dare they? I even had a homecoming dance there (kind of funny). And yes, I loved Harry Reid's last conference address. Hilarious!

Love all these pictures of your cute babies. They look so darling in their blessing dresses.

heath said...

I love Rachel blatantly ignoring the "Please Keep Off" sign. Sorry we didn't take them last weekend!