Thursday, February 21, 2013

Three Months

Feb 18--

Our photo shoot did not go very well...but that doesn't mean it's all bad around here.

We have been getting more sleep! On a good night, they will be down from 10-6 with just a little bit of binki replacement in between. However, don't let that fool you that we are getting enough sleep around here
Erica still cries just about all her waking hours, but she is happiest right after a bottle and she will lay on the floor and kick her right leg. It's very cute. It's also the best chance to get a smile out of her, but you'd be pretty lucky still.
On the other hand, Brooke is a huge grinner and will stop whatever she's doing to give you a big one. She has been a little more fussy this week due to a slight cold, but she will cough up a lung, and then just smile about it.
If I had blogged on Monday I would have been a lot more positive, but I admit that the constant work and the need to balance everything is getting to me. But-this is a rare moment with both babies napping and the big kids at preschool. So I'm going to go nap, eat lunch, shower, do laundry and use both my hands!
                                      










3 comments:

heath said...

Those are some great Erica pictures--she looks so happy! And I love that picture with Brooke opening her eyes so wide. :) And it took me a minute to decipher Erica's name at first (I thought maybe Adam? had undertaken a creative spelling of Erica), but then I saw that it's just in reverse. Way to get your big kids involved. (And hang in there--I honestly don't know how you're doing it each day, but I'm definitely amazed.)

Amy F. P. said...

Those girls sure are beautiful!

lori said...

I think the photos turned out great!! Those girls are growing up!!!!! They're so lucky to have you as a momma! Love you, friend!!!