Friday, March 1, 2013

Also in February

Ryan went skiing with his dad:




And he has been busy busy teaching and more teaching:

We started a reading program at the library: 1,000 books before kindergarten--too bad we only have 6 months to go...
We usually try to go to the library once a week and we have started going to Pottery Barn for their story time--it's actually very cute!
note Rachel's straight hair

Adam kept putting his hand on R's back to guide her...she kept swatting him away, but for me it was too cute!

The kids had a pajama party for preschool. I have never seen them more excited about anything. I wish the teachers hadn't told them about it a whole week in advance. Every day I had to tell them that no, it's not the pajama party today. But finally, it was time and for a short amount of time, all four kids were bathed and clean!
And...we have been doing a lot of hanging around...


2 comments:

ROAST said...

Did I miss the post where Adam got beat up or something? Or are those just spots in the picture where he's wearing his Lighting McQueen shirt.

Jeff and Jill said...

aww I miss you guys already