Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day

I wish I had pictures of the kids making their Valentine's. It took Rach E more than an hour to carefully write her name in the white box provided. And it took Adam all of about 10 minutes to scribble his name onto his. And I don't have any pictures of the great prizes we got from grandparents, but that was fun-thanks guys! And my phone is not taking pictures right now, so I couldn't record the best Valentine's Date ever--last night just Adam and I went out. He kept saying, "It's just you and me!" I honestly can't remember the last time that it was just him and me. We didn't have a plan. But we went to Tropical Smoothie (sweet guy ordered an apple), Michael's (he liked picking out a craft but then repeatedly asked me, "When can we go home?") and then a last minute decision to mini golf (we had a free game, but it was crowded and took forever!)  Ry and I got to go out too--but he didn't get off work until late and I am not much fun after 8pm--sorry it was lame :)  Hope you had a great V-day!
Everyone was happy before this--oh well

last minute V day lunch idea



Extra help=a nice V day present for me!
I didn't really plan much for V day because these guys were so excited for their party at preschool!--This is about when my camera gave out, but you get the idea...

2 comments:

lori said...

Darling children. Love rach'a big smile with her two crying sisters :) love you little date with Adam!

heath said...

I guess I shouldn't have critiqued Royce so much on how he was holding the babies when he was feeding them. Love all those kiddos!