Saturday, September 8, 2007

Righteous Ryan

As a preamble to this post, you need to know what Ryan was up to on Sunday:

  • PEC meeting at 7am
  • Sitting on the stand in place of a Bishopric member (he was even in charge of the microphone--on testimony day)
  • Teaching Elder's Quorum
  • 2 hours of fast offerings

That takes us to Thursday night...this is what Ry says to me as he leaves me on the couch in my pj's to read Eclipse as he heads out the door to the temple (w/my young women!):

"So, how does it feel to be the wicked one in the family?"

Ah, it's good to be home...

7 comments:

heath said...

Ha! I love the Fitz family. So full of good humour.

jeanine said...

You guys always make me laugh! (Amy how are you liking Eclipse? MUCH better than New Moon, I thought)

lori said...

We love you guys!

Alaina said...

Wow he really IS righteous! Go Ryan!

And go Amy. Be wicked all you want to. You have to raise the children and spend days and days and days in your own family 'temple.' :)

mcampbell said...

ha haha. hahahhaha.

I love the Fitzes.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I think you should be wicked all you want - cause being home and able to relax on a Sunday evening/afternoon is just about the best thing ever. :):):)

morgan said...

That is hilarious!