Friday, September 14, 2007

Wii are not ashamed...

of procrastination, messy houses, ditching scrapbooking parties, or ignoring phone calls (sorry Mom).


Wii are not ashamed of spending Thursday evening determined to beat Super Mario Brothers, without warping...yes, that's right. Without warping: at all.





Yes, this is me at 8-4 with fireballs (I know I'm facing the wrong way, but I couldn't risk unpausing at such a crucial moment to fix it)

Yes, this is King Kupa defeated

Yes, this is the Princess: Safe and Sound

Acknowledgments:

I would like to thank:

my Gma and Gpa Jones for buying me our first ever Nintendo

the Livingston Brothers for being such good examples of how it is be done

My husband for supporting this dream

Nintendo for making such a thing as the Wii so that I could have this moment

Okay, commencing my 2nd quest now=real life

8 comments:

Dan Steinmetz said...

You got a Wii! I'm jealous. :)

lori said...

I love you and this is probably one of my favorite posts yet. CRACKED me up!

ROAST said...

You guys crack me up...ahh...I love my wii. By the way I have sorta started a blog..check it out by clicking on my name.

heath said...

Congratulations! That is quite the accomplishment. I sure love you guys!

Alaina said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA Hilarious! I didn't know real people actually beat video games. You're my hero.

jeanine said...

You are awesome! I would never have the patience to do that!

Tanya said...

You're so funny! I love your blog and love catching up with you guys!

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

alas, I have no idea what warping is but I am glad you didn't have it.....I think??
So glad you are having fun doing this. Enjoy! Mom