Monday, November 5, 2007

The Tree

I will be posting about our tree adventures over the weekend, but for right now I will just give you this preview:

Monday morning, 3:23 am- Ryan comes inside after finishing the tree-6 hours after everyone else had given up.

Amy: "I'm sorry. I felt like the disciples falling asleep while Jesus was in the garden."

Ry: "That's funny. I thought of that too, but thought it wasn't too good to come up with an analogy that compares me to Christ."

A few minutes later after a few more moments of Ryan groaning from pain. ***Warning: Harry Potter Spoiler coming up***

Amy: "Maybe you are like Harry Potter. All of your friends left and you had to defeat the enemy all by yourself."

Ry: "Oh, they made him a Christ figure too, huh?"

Okay, so if you didn't think this was as funny as I did--you may want to check the time of said conversation. More non blasphemous posts about the tree to come...

5 comments:

Heather said...

you two make me laugh. Can't wait to see pictures of the tree and hear more about it. Hope all is well down there. Are you still on bed-rest?

heath said...

I can't even explain how much that just made me laugh! HAHAHAHA! etc.

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

Me TOO!! LOL!!

jeanine said...

You guys are hilarious!

Livingstons said...

I can't wait to see you two...