Sunday, February 14, 2010

Adventures in AZ

We had been planning on going to Gilbert, AZ for awhile now, but when these great friends got a job in FL, we decided we had better head down there while they were 6 hours away instead of...a lot more than that. When I realized my cousin lived just 5 minutes away from them, it clinched it and we headed down for a double visit. It was short and sweet, and tiring, but...it was worth it and so fun. Thanks for a fun weekend of watching 3 toddlers, ribs, you tube videos, ticket to ride, the park, new toys, potty training, and tickle me elmo. Wow, we fit a lot in. My cell phone survived by the way-yea! Good luck in FL and we'll miss you!
Blair, Katrina, and Ella Larsen with the four of us

The kids at the park. Some loved the swings...


Others did not:




2 comments:

lori said...

I love Adam "talking" on the phone in that group picture. =)

jeanine said...

Loved Adam giggling on the swing... and poor Rachel. Does she always hate the swing?