Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're Still Here

Blogs to come:

Weekend adventures in AZ
Weekend adventures in LV rain
Wednesday adventures at the Golden Nugget
New Year's Resolutions fulfilled
My magnificent husband: his latest antics, and latest birthday
My trouble making twosome: I'm sure they've done something cute and blog worthy

I won't wait for pictures to be emailed to me before I post--but they would be appreciated (hint, hint-you know who you are)

In the meantime, since this is a month of LOVE:

I have been in LOVE with my husband. In LOVE with my kiddos, and in LOVE with my life of late!

6 comments:

jeanine said...

Oh I can't wait to read all about your adventures!

Linda said...

Look forward to hearing about all the fun trips and the adorable things your kids do! So glad you are happy!

lori said...

We can't wait either!!

The Pagets in Florida said...

Um, Yeah. I think I can wait. I mean, what's another few days. I may be dead by then, but I should be able to figure it all out if I am dead too, right? They have blogs in Heaven? (see D&C 128:6-9)

The Pagets in Florida said...

That doesn't mean I won't keep checking back a few times a day so I can satisfy my curiosity.

The Pagets in Florida said...

Ok, that's IT. I can't wait any longer. Please post something interesting.