Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Focus on Ryan

I have married myself a pretty remarkable guy. Only Ryan would be able to have hobbies and talents that actually make him money.

An opportunity to tutor high school kids on the SAT gave him the chance to take the test again himself. And of course he passed with flying colors. And now he is able to pass along his knowledge to the next generation. Zack Morris will be left in the dust after those kids take the test.

Also, he was asked to do a magic show at a junior high. He was nervous, but I knew he had nothing to worry about. I know the background of just about all his tricks, and yet I am always so enthralled. So enthralled, in fact I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to.
And as if this wasn't enough, he even is exceptional at growing older. Check out this professional candle blowing (with the best apprentices around).Is there anyone out there that can tell the candles make 2 and 9? Don't worry-I won't be offended.


So not that he doesn't have anything better to do, but I have dreams that he will write a book that will become a best seller. Anyone agree?

6 comments:

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

Blowing out the candles - great. Singing....not so great!! Looks like you all had a fun party and a yummy, pretty cake!

Elise B. said...

We love your Save By the Bell Plug. We love that episode!

lori said...

Oh, wish we could have seen the magic show!!!

Glad the birthday was fun - Amy, I love your '29'! I didn't even try for it on Wes's cake. Should have followed your lead!

nateandrebecca said...

Man! You guys have been busy! Happy Birthday Ryan! I also would have loved to see your magic show. and I am definitely rooting for your yet-to-be-written best selling book!

heath said...

I'm just sad Ryan didn't do any magic for us when we were there. Next time . . .

jeanine said...

Happy birthday Ryan!