Sunday, August 15, 2010

We're Home From our Trip--Now I need a Vacation!

If Adam were a little bit more verbal, he would tell you all about how our trip back home was going pretty well. We got a good start and were pretty tired, but handling it okay. Then we heard a big pop and he said, "uh oh".  Ryan was definitely manly enough to change this tire, but we had a tool problem, so we ended up calling AAA anyway. They came really quickly though so it wasn't a big deal, and we still got home at a good time.  But for the rest of the week all I've been hearing is, "Daddy? Car? Tire? Broken? Fix?Tire. Tire. Tire. Truck, come. Fix." Yes, my  boy-there is no doubt that you have a little bit of a car obsession. But I think your dad's happy about that-next time you can go on the road trip with him and R and I can stay home!  j/k--mostly ;)

6 comments:

lori said...

*Smile* (about the cuteness of this post and the cutness of your car-loving little boy...but not about the flat tire!)

jeanine said...

Oh Adam is great!

heath said...

No rolling into the Walmart 9 miles away on that tire.

Lindsay said...

What's a vacation without a little mis-hap? We definitely had ours...Eden came down with croup and we spent one night in the ER with her getting breathing treatments and steroids. Bummer, right? I look forward to getting together for book club soon!

Erin said...

Goodness, its so true about wanting a vacation from the vacation, ha ha! I'm glad you guys made it home ok. Glad my little blog helps ya:) Its true, you're not alone! Lately, my job is to be a referee and teach Ethan to not snatch toys away from Kevin. Joy. We can do this, Amy! :D

The Pagets in Florida said...

Wow, that is some major wear on the tire. I didn't know you could run a tire that bald. Well, I guess we know you can't now.