Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Can't Have Him

I had two extra kids at my house yesterday. Needless to say I was a little frazzled. But I managed to get dinner on the table for all of us. I was taking bites with one hand while the other one was holding a bottle for the baby.  I had just gotten one more cup of milk for kid #4 when I heard Adam say,
"this is yummy chicken, mommy, thanks for making it."
I was so amazed and thrilled I didn't have the heart to tell him that we were actually eating meatballs.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Take to compliment and run! Glad you made it through the day

jeanine said...

Oh that is too funny! I love it!

ROAST said...

Classic Adam.

Rachel B. said...

Haha! So cute!

The Pagets in Florida said...

Wow, meatballs for kids? That is bravery and heroics if you had some sort of red sauce with it.